CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Working On The Dinner Menu

Okay, so the way I see it so far, with so many things to plan (2 Birthday Parties, a Baby Shower, a Wedding and a dinner) you may possibly get lost or confused. I have entertained the thought of focusing on one event at a time, however, that seems to have just made it to the thought process, I have yet to actually act it out. Although I kind of lose my mind because I feel like I am drowning in "To-Do Lists" sometimes, I actually prefer working on everything all at once.

Well, today is grocery day, time to go shopping! Before I walk out that door though, I need to make my lists of things that I need to buy for the italian dinner that I will be cooking for the dinner club, a small list of things to buy for Danas birthday party like the pinata fillers, etc and then some food for Miles since he's eating solids. I have to be out of here at 3pm because my dad is going on a Christian Retreat since he's about to become a Deacon for the Church, so I have about an hour to create this list. I have Danas list saved on the computer, but to be honest I have not even really thought about what to serve at the dinner so I need to figure that out. Hopefully it won't take too long because Miles still needs to take his nap for today.

I need to find...
* Appetizer (Antipasti)
* First Course (Primo) - Pasta, soup or risotto
* Second or Main Course (Secondo) - Meat, poultry or fish
* Side Dishes (Contorni) - vegetable (verdura), potato or insalata (salad)
* Dessert (Dolce)

I am not too picky about it being strictly traditional Italian.

0 comments: