CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Continued From Earlier... Baby Showers

For some reason I can't add any more pictures from my computer right now (Blogger won't let me) so I'll try again later.

I searched blogs for the word "Baby Shower" and stumbled upon a few.
I found this cake from http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/ and LOVE the flowers on it. CUTE!
I would love to have something like this for Julias shower except maybe with a butterfly or an "E" at the top, not a pig.


I have subscribed to an e-book that will come to my e-mail through 7 e-mails (a weeks worth) and one of the ideas was GREAT! For some reason, this hadn't crossed my mind yet. I guess that's part of being a planner... you learn new things and discover new ideas. I really want to create an inspiration board based on that just for fun!
Here is a link to the original page I found it on:
http://www.coolest-baby-shower-idea.com/baby-shower-themes-part-3.html

"If the mom-to-be is very hip, guests may be even encouraged to bring linens and clothing in wild patterns and prints".
Now, I had already thought of that when it came to a safari thing (like Miles' upcoming birthday party) but I didn't really put two and two together about Noahs Ark. I guess it is kind of the same as a safari party, except more animals, 2 of each kind and an ark are included in this one.

0 comments: