CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

One Last Thought...

Since I have Dana with me right now, I need to leave to get her back home and so that I can get there before the sun goes down so that I can get a few things out of storage. That's why I'm waiting to search Etsy for the safari animals.

I do have a somewhat cute idea for Miles' birthday party favors.
Since the colors we are going for are either
A. Chocolate, White & Aqua
or
B. Black & White with touches of aqua, green & orange (most likely this one)

Animal crackers would be a great favor, with the exception of having a few toys as well. However, I was thinking that animal crackers alone might be a little too plain, so I have decided that I will buy a package of animal crackers and dip them in white chocolate and milk chocolate. Maybe add some sprinkles? Chocolate covered animal crackers!
The idea originated from the frosted animal crackers you buy from the store, but those are pink & white... I just so happen to have a BOY, so pink is out of the question. He can eat them, but they won't be at his birthday party... especially as his favor. Anyway, there's the idea!
I need to go now so that I can figure out what the plan with Vance is.

0 comments: