CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly

This weekend Dana and I sat down and talked about what she wanted for her birthday party as far as location, theme, etc. Well, she said that she's over the princess stuff and would really like a butterfly party. Of course, I am going to give her exactly what she wants... but hopefully far beyond her expectations.
I have been doing research the last few days and am still in the process, but have a few ideas that I am pretty sure are going to stick.

The colors that she wants to go with are pink and purple.
She wants to have it at a park that has a swimming pool so that they can go swimming AND play on the playground.
Now, last year I tried to have her birthday at a park in San Marcos that has a pretty cool swimming pool and water playground. I never did my research like I should have (except for what days the pool is open, but not what months)... needless to say, we showed up with our swim suits on but were highly dissapointed when it was closed. The pinata and her having a few friends did help get the kids minds off of it though.
So, now I need to do my research and make sure not to disappoint this time.

I do need to come up with some good ideas for the boys that will be there as I am sure they won't want to wear butterfly wings, tutus or carry around a wand.

0 comments: