CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Between being a full-time mom, planning a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Danas 6th birthday party, Miles' birthday party, making my plans for redecorating Miles' bedroom and trying to find some way to have create at least a small income, needless to say my mind stays pretty busy.

Granted, all except for finding a way to create an income, I love doing all of that stuff. Especially being a mommy to this amazing little man. I have created this blog to journal all of my thoughts and ideas about everything (of course, isn't that what blogs are for?)

Right now, I need to go through a few magazines and get a few things together so that I can put them back up on the shelf to get dusty until the next time I need them.

0 comments: