CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

In Love With Cupcakes!!!

Okay, so one of my ideas for Miles' birthday party is to have a cupcake tree.
We will have 2 cakes... one which will be just his and placed on top of the cupcake tree and the other will be my moms famous Banana Spice cake that she made for my baby shower (mmmm!), but I love cupcakes so I have to incorporate them into his birthday. I'm also thinking about letting each kid decorate their own... that should be fun. Of course, for those who don't want to decorate their own or just want more, there will be pre-decorated ones.
I googled some pictures and found some ideas that I really liked.

The creator of these cupcakes is actually a member of Blogspot
http://onceuponacupcake.blogspot.com/















Aren't they fabulous?!

His birthday is going to have a jungle/safari theme just like his baby shower.

I already have the decorations for the Banana Spice Cake, we're going to use the same ones that we used for the shower which are the Madagascar animals.


Here's another one that I love!







And a few ideas for Dana







0 comments: